Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Go down

03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments Empty 03/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments

Post by Admin Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

21-Mar Deut 13-14 2 Cor. 9-10 Psalms 96-100  Proverbs 21

Deut 13:1-5 (NIV) 1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

There are many voices speaking to you today. Each voice has a cool, new way to walk, or a newly invented path to success.  There are so many voices giving their own idea of how life should be lived.  It can be very confusing, and in the dark world we live in today - most people are VERY confused about the right way to walk, who to believe in, and where to put our trust.

God showed Israel that there would be many false prophets who boast great things about life and where to put their trust.  He warned them that any voice or any way that does not lead straight towards God and the highway of holiness towards Heaven should be totally cut off from their hearing.  We would be wise to do the same.

Today, we have false prophets pronouncing peace, peace, safety, safety.  They are infiltrated into government, media, education, and every area of life.  Sometimes their many voices will choke and drown out the Word of God which is trying to build your direction and moral compass.

I had a good conversation with my children today during our bible study.  We discussed how so many people don't have a moral compass inside of them.  When the devil jumps a person, their moral compass might be spinning like a Jack Sparrow compass on Pirates of the Caribbean movie.  When  your compass is spinning, you can't make correct decisions because you don't know which way to go.  

My kids struggled early in life with some rebellion and disobedience.  I remember sitting them both down after some repeated acts of disobedience, and I asked them what that little voice inside of them was saying when they were disobeying or rebelling against their authorities.  I wanted to reveal the Holy Spirit in them who was talking to them and telling them that their actions were wrong.  To my horror and amazement, they both told me in all honesty that there was no voice in them that was telling them that their actions were wrong and that they should not do what they were choosing to do.  I asked them repeatedly and they said, No, there was no voice in there telling them.  The first time they knew that their actions were wrong was when the parents were correcting them.  

I want you to let that sink in for a moment!

Romans 8:9-17 (NIV) 9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. 10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. 11 And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.  12 Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. 13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." 16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. 17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

We are living in a society today where many so-called "Christians" are professing a Christ that they don't actually follow.  They're wearing the T-Shirt, but they're not actually experiencing the power of Christ in their lives.  And in the direct pathway of this grand, societal kingdom failure is our current generation of young people who do not have a moral compass inside of them to give any direction. They are in great danger, partly because of the lack of Christ followers showing the way to this generation.

The moral compass is the Holy Spirit who gives direction and voice to our actions.  If a person does not have that moral compass inside, they are powerless to make the proper decisions in life, and they will be like a wave of the sea, tossed back and forth with every wind of doctrine and false prophet voices.  They will not receive anything from God because they will be easily misled by the flesh and false voices which are at odds against God.

This casual society of so-called "Christians" is desperately lost, without God, without true hope, and with out any moral compass inside of them.  Many claim Christ but they don't follow Him.  

2 Tim 3:1-5 (NIV) 1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

My friends, I am putting out the warning call that we have an entire generation of people whom God is not living inside of or directing.  They have no internal voice telling them that lawlessness is wrong.  No one is convicting them of sin and unrighteousness as they live a godless, flesh-filled lives under the guidance of false prophets and many influencing voices.  This is a very dangerous time for the world!

I recognized the missing piece in my children's lives early and my wife and I took immediate action.  We started taking time every day to impart the Word of God and prayer into our children before their day started.  We began to open up the Holy Spirit Temple instruction manual and impart it inside of our children.  We knew that this would build a moral compass in them.  The guide would begin to speak to them as they came up to hard and critical decisions.  

What is right and what is wrong? How should I think when I hear an opinion about homosexual marriage, abortion, sex before marriage, holy living, drug experimentation, drinking alcohol under age, rebellion against authority, and a myriad of other complex flesh issues.  The only true way to build a place for the Holy Spirit to live and work inside of a human heart is to begin inserting the living Word of God into that heart.  The Holy Bible inserted into a person's heart every day will begin to impart and teach the person what God thinks about every situation, and therefore His voice is inserted into the person, who is the Holy Spirit temple of God.

As we took steps to insert the Word of God into our children, they began to respond differently to life issues.  They began to see light and darkness the way God does.  They saw how their friends were taking harmful steps away from Christ and His power in order to fulfill a fleshly desire.  My kids are not perfect, far from it! But they can now honestly say that they hear a voice inside of them, telling them what is right and what is wrong.  This moral compass is none other than the Holy Spirit of God, speaking inside of them and leading them in all righteousness.  Now they are able to better discern the truth from the false.  They can stay away from false prophets and false voices that don't lead a person to Christ.  They are more qualified now to see the pointing of the moral compass and follow it's lead.  Will they make wrong decisions? Absolutely, as we all do. But do they now have a voice in them that's bringing correction, instruction, and guidance?  YES, ABSOLUTELY!

COMPASS GUIDE is the very program of building a moral compass inside of you and your children, so you can begin to follow what God has placed inside of you.  Your dreams and desires are placed by God inside of you so you will chase them.  But the daily reading of God's Word will help you to make daily decisions in line with what's right, so that you will be empowered by God to fulfill and reach the goals and dreams that God has placed inside of you.  It's a powerful thing to be guided by a Holy Spirit compass who will tell you what is right and what is not on every occasion.  But only a few will take the road less traveled.  Only 10% of the world population will every come close to what I am talking about.  You can be in that 10% club today!  Get a Compass Guide and start the process of changing your life forever.  Your daily reading of the Holy Spirit Temple Guide (the Bible) will help you to make the right decisions on your way to your goals and dreams!   king sunny  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
22-Mar Deut 15-16 2 Cor. 11-12 Psalms 101-105 Proverbs 22
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down