Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 03/09 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:41 am

9-Mar Numbers 23-24 1 Cor. 1-2 Psalms 36-40 Proverbs 9

Num 23:25-30 (NIV) 25 Then Balak said to Balaam, "Neither curse them at all nor bless them at all!" 26 Balaam answered, "Did I not tell you I must do whatever the Lord says?" 27 Then Balak said to Balaam, "Come, let me take you to another place. Perhaps it will please God to let you curse them for me from there." 28 And Balak took Balaam to the top of Peor, overlooking the wasteland. 29 Balaam said, "Build me seven altars here, and prepare seven bulls and seven rams for me." 30 Balak did as Balaam had said, and offered a bull and a ram on each altar.

I don't like Balaam! This turkey was willing to play with the enemy, who tried to exploit his gifts.  Balak tried to use God's prophet against the Israelites to curse them so Balak could go in and destroy them.  What in the world was Balaam doing there with God's sworn enemy, going with him to different vantage points to try to get a negative word of cursing against God's people?  Balaam evidently liked the offerings that were being given to him on the way.

Watch out for the Balaam spirit.  Don't play with it, don't put yourself in the shoes of Balaam, and don't ever attempt to use your gift for personal gain, self fulfillment, or for an offering to help you financially!  Though Balaam did not curse Israel, he showed contempt for God and God's people by being willing to go with the enemy and prophecy from different vantage points.  He just couldn't get a good curse going, but he was willing.  Thank God that He arrested Balaam's mouth and would not allow him to speak against Israel.

Today, Balaam is everywhere.  People have no fear of God, God's people, Israel, the church of Jesus, Jews, Christians, etc.  They spew vile, gall, and bitterness towards God and His plan for mankind.  They will do anything possible to destroy all that is good, all that is from God, and which God loves.  Many destroyers want God's curse to come upon the family, fathers, husbands, prosperity, children and babies, and anything God considers holy.  

Don't play into their hand.  Don't associate or fellowship with their works of darkness, but rather reprove and expose them.  

COMPASS GUIDE students are vigilant in keeping with God's purpose and intention. They have no time for the Balaam spirit or for payoffs from sons of Belial, kings of sodom, or anyone else who is living a rebellious life against God's plan.  Staying on course will keep you far from the Balaam sell out spirit.  Reading the word of God every day and knowing your core vision statement will put your feet on the right path rather than on Balaam's path of turncoat sellout prophet for hire to the highest bidder.   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
10-Mar Numbers 25-26 1 Cor. 3-4 Psalms 41-45 Proverbs 10
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down