Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/21 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 am

21-Feb Leviticus 17-18 Acts 13-14 Psalms 106-110 Proverbs 21

Lev 17:3-5 (NIV) 3 Any Israelite who sacrifices an ox, a lamb or a goat in the camp or outside of it 4 instead of bringing it to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting to present it as an offering to the Lord in front of the tabernacle of the Lord--that man shall be considered guilty of bloodshed; he has shed blood and must be cut off from his people. 5 This is so the Israelites will bring to the Lord the sacrifices they are now making in the open fields. They must bring them to the priest, that is, to the Lord, at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and sacrifice them as fellowship offerings.

The Israelites had been doing some of their acts of worship in the open fields rather than going to the trouble to bring their ox, lamb or goat to the tabernacle.  God set a lasting ordinance and reminded Israel that He wanted the sacrifices brought to the tabernacle.  No more worshipping God out in the open fields.  He wanted the people to come to a central location of focus, His tabernacle.  If an Israelite continued sacrificing and worshiping out in the open fields, he must be cut off from the people and would no longer be accepted in the community.

It's interesting that God makes this demand.  In the human psyche, there is a desire to worship God our own way.  Elvis sang the song, "I DID IT MY WAY!".  When we do things MY WAY, we set ourselves up as god, director, boss, and king.  We are in charge, and we will decide when and how we're going to bring our offering.  While we offer an as-semblance of submission and sacrifice, we're really doing things out in the open field and not submitted to God's way.  In the Old Testament we would be cut off from our people.  In the New Testament, we will not be allowed into the wedding feast as one who is wearing the wedding clothes of submission, obedience, and humility.

Matt 22:11-14 (NIV) 11 "But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 'Friend,' he asked, 'how did you get in here without wedding clothes?' The man was speechless.  13 "Then the king told the attendants, 'Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'  14 "For many are invited, but few are chosen."

In today's world, we need to be people who don't LIVE IN SIN.  The word sin means "missing the mark of the high calling".  While most of us focus on sin being my bad thoughts, the lie I just told, or the things that I am DOING wrong, the deeper meaning of SIN is that we are BEING wrong.  We are not human doings.  We are human beings.  And there is a reason that I'm doing wrong.  It's because I am BEING WRONG.  In other words, if I am missing the mark of the high calling, then my life is like an arrow - being shot from the bow, but missing the target.  God wants us to hit the bullseye, not to miss it.  Anything outside of the bullseye is SIN.  So just waking up in the morning and living a good, godly, happy, Christian life could be a life of SIN.  I can have a form of godliness by looking, smelling, acting, and talking like a Christian. But if I am not hitting the mark of the high calling, I am living a life of sin, missing the mark that God set for me from His point of calling.   I could be guilty of worshipping God, but doing it out in the open field rather than centralizing my life's call, work, and focus upon God's HIGH CALLING for my life.

Did you know that there is a high calling, and a low calling for your life?  If this is true, how important is it for you to find His HIGH CALLING as soon as possible, and get your trajectory correct.  Anything less will be missing the mark, not hitting the bullseye, and walking a lifestyle of a lower calling.  Many people don't even walk in a lower calling, but just live their own lives.  They may go to church on Sunday (or they may not) but they are the director of their future, the king of their destiny, the ruler of their day, and the god of their "open field" worship.

COMPASS GUIDE will help you to overcome the open field worship, and to absolutely hit the mark of the high calling of Christ.  By the time you get through the educational part of COMPASS GUIDE, and we get you in position to have dominion over eight separate areas of your life (Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Educational, Vocational, Social, Marital/Family, and Financial), then we help you to pull out of your heart, a 25 Word Core Vision Statement that's been locked up for your entire life.  With all of these tools in your arsenal, you will then begin to read the Word of God every day.  This Word will provide the fire, the revelation, and the heavenly light for your path.  It will begin to help you hone your goals, vision, and dream.  Within one year, you will know for sure what God has called you to, and you will begin to FOCUS ON THE TARGET!  When a person's being is focused on the target/goal/high calling, then you're going to aim straight.  Your arrow will hit the mark of the high calling.  You will not disappoint God, nor will you ever be guilty of offering wrong sacrifices out in the open field.  You will NOT be that Christian (in name only) who live his/her entire life on God's planet, going to church, offering some sacrifices in the open field, and not EVER finding the HIGH CALLING IN CHRIST that God has hidden deep inside of you like buried treasure.

I highly recommend that you make the supreme, disciplined commitment to joining the COMPASS GUIDE 10% club.  90% of the world's population never sets accurate goals.  Only 10% of the world's population sets a proper trajectory. And interestingly enough, 10% of the world's population owns 90% of the world's land mass.  90% of the world's population rent from the 10%.  Where is the church, the believers, and the sons/daughters of almighty God in this statistic? Unfortunately most are caught in the 90% trap, and will never fulfill their HIGH CALLING IN CHRIST, unless they discipline themselves to break out of the 90%.  Come along on the journey of a lifetime!  Get  your COMPASS GUIDE today!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .   cheers cheers  cheers

Tomorrow's Reading:
22-Feb Leviticus 19-20 Acts 15-16 Psalms 111-115 Proverbs 22
23-Feb Leviticus 21-22 Acts 17-18 Psalms 116-120 Proverbs 23
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down