Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/17 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:44 pm

17-Feb Leviticus 9-10 Acts 5-6 Psalms 86-90 Proverbs 17

Lev 10:1-3 (NIV)1 Aaron's sons Nadab and Abihu took their censers, put fire in them and added incense; and they offered unauthorized fire before the Lord, contrary to his command. 2 So fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed them, and they died before the Lord. 3 Moses then said to Aaron, "This is what the Lord spoke of when he said: "'Among those who approach me I will show myself holy; in the sight of all the people I will be honored.'"  Aaron remained silent.

Whenever anyone approaches God, He will show Himself HOLY.  Aaron's sons didn't realize that they were LITERALLY playing with fire.  God is a consuming fire.  He is not to be treated with contempt.  Aaron's sons learned this by paying with their lives.  They decided to swing the censors with some of their own incense in a way that God did not AUTHORIZE.  And because of this, God killed them right there on the steps of the tabernacle.  It didn't matter that they were Aaron's sons.  That held no clout.  It didn't matter that they were deputized as priests and were wearing the garments that gave them priestly authority.  God killed them because they approached him with disdain, without regard to His majesty, and they were offering a sacrifice and some "strange fire" that God had not told them to offer.  It was an abomination to Him.  He struck them down with fire.

When we come to God, we must first of all come in the name of Jesus His one and only Son.  The blood that Jesus shed on the cross is what He acknowledges.  When He sees the blood of Jesus, then we can enter with all boldness.

We also must come to Him in honor, and recognition of His holiness.  To me, this means that we must not be offering some strange sort of incense, or offering some strange sacrifice that He didn't authorize.  It also means that we had better not be living our own lives and executing our own goals.  He is holy and shall be honored.  If I come to Him in my own name, I will not be accepted.  If I come to Him in Jesus name, and yet I still swing a censer with incense that smells like me, my own plans, and my own way of living, I will not be accepted.

Jesus didn't walk His own path.  He did what He saw His Father doing, and said what He heard His Father saying.  Not His will, but His Father's will.   It's cut and dried, plain and simple.  There is no other way around this kingdom law and principle.

Christians are in trouble today because they've mixed a little bit of Jesus with a little bit of themselves, and they are trying to get God's attention and favor while offering strange fire.  He will not accept the fire, nor will He put His hand of blessing upon the mixed person.

COMPASS GUIDE operates in this full understanding, and develops the student to offer incense that's authorized by God.  The fact is that most Christians are not living a life that God has authorized, and they don't have a clue what God wants them to do with the life He's given them.  Therefore, anything they swing before Him in their censer will be strange fire.  The only thing that God recognizes is what He authorizes.  Has God authorized your job? Your lifestyle? The place you live? Your friends?  Or has He not been a direct part of the decision process when you make tough and important life choices?

If you have developed a 25 WORD CORE VISION STATEMENT, that statement is the direct authorization of God to pursue that dream.  From that dream, your short, medium and long term goals can be developed while you walk through the daily fire of God's Word.  This is AUTHORIZED FIRE!

When you are walking out His plan in your life, you are under AUTHORITY of Heaven, and have the direct AUTHORIZATION from God to move forward, build, pursue, possess, and have dominion.  When you approach God with needs, requests, desires, and supplications, God is honored and His holiness is recognized because He sees the blood of Jesus, and He sees HIMSELF being mirrored through your lifestyle.  Your prayer requests are directed at building what He put inside of you.  You are in line with His vision and plan, and because of that, He is honored!

If you have not yet taken the COMPASS GUIDE seminar with the 1 year life planner book, I encourage you to find the next seminar a.s.a.p.  Get the book at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and get started.  The book is actually a one year life planner to help you navigate through the next 12 months of your life.  You will join the 10% club, learning to set proper, God authorized goals, and to filter/focus everything that you do in life.  God will be honored and you will be propelled into a destiny of dominion, with your dreams being realized!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
18-Feb Leviticus 11-12 Acts 7-8 Psalms 91-95 Proverbs 18
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down