Compass Guide Members Forum
Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Compass Guide Members Forum. Sign up or log in to experience the , maximum benefit to this forum. God bless you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Compass Guide Members Forum on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Eclipse October 14, 2023 And It's Spiritual Significance
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySun Oct 15, 2023 10:29 am by Admin

» 10/10 Daily Reading & Comments By Dr. Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:07 am by Admin

» 10/30 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:42 pm by Admin

» 10/29 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:41 pm by Admin

» 10/28 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:39 pm by Admin

» 10/27 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm by Admin

» 10/26 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:34 pm by Admin

» 10/25 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm by Admin

» 10/24 Compass Guide Comments By Dr. Daniel Daves
02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 7:30 pm by Admin

02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Go down

02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3 Empty 02/10 Reading - Thoughts & Comments DX3

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:34 pm

10-Feb Exodus 33-34 John 13-14 Psalms 51-55 Proverbs 10

Ex 33:15-17 (NIV)15 Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. 16 How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?" 17 And the Lord said to Moses, "I will do the very thing you have asked, because I am pleased with you and I know you by name."

Moses was pleading with God for His presence.  Moses knew that if God didn't go with them, that they would not be any different than anyone else.  If there was going to be a difference on earth with any group of people, they desperately needed God's presence to go with them.  With His presence, his pillar of fire, the cloud of his presence, and the supernatural provision of God, the world would know that these Israelites were God's people, and not to mess with them.

It was when Canaan had SEEN with their own eyes that God moved the Jordan River back for the Israelites to cross on dry ground - that fear and dread melted their hearts.  When the other nations heard that God opened the Red Sea, allowed His people through, and then destroyed the Egyptian army in that Red Sea, the nations trembled with fear.

Is there a supernatural presence of God that goes with you each and every day? Do other people see God's cloud and the fire surrounding your life? Do they know and believe that you walk in the miraculous?  Is there something about you that brings fear to the enemy, and courage to those who are searching for the light?  This is the ONLY THING that will distinguish you from the rest of the world.

Let's face it. Christians are just like the world in many ways.  Our divorce rates are the same as the world.  Our finances are the same as the world.  We're in deep debt like the world. We're just as sick as the world.  We're on as many medications as the world.  Life for the most part is no different for Christians than for the world, except that we have a Sunday club that we attend, and we have a set of lifestyle things that we adhere to as an aspect of religious worship.  Does this alarm you or put you into a mode of questioning?  For me, it causes me to cry out to the Lord for His presence, just as Moses cried out.  I cannot be any different from the world unless God's presence, His word, His fire, His cloud goes with me, anoints me, and does miracles all around me.  Unless He opens the doors, provides supernatural sustenance, supernatural favor, etc., then I'm just like all the others in the world with the exception that I have a religious set of things that I do for an unseen God.

There is a huge line being drawn in the church sand.  Judgment has come first to the house of the Lord.  God is calling for a division between Christians in name only, and the Followers of Christ.  Christians look, walk, talk and smell like the world.  Followers of Christ have pleaded with God and He walks with them in their daily activities.  There is a marked difference!

I have found that the COMPASS GUIDE program is the very thing that draws God's presence into your life.  If you know who you are, what God has called you to do, and where your feet are supposed to be every day, you will attract God's full attention and He will walk with you.  God is looking for people who will walk out His plan, build from His blueprint, and who will pay attention to His divine direction.  While God is committed to saving the sinner, I believe that He's not committed to walking with anyone who's not following His lead and building after His divine pattern.  COMPASS GUIDE shows you the pattern, the blueprint, and gives you the faith and the guidance to get on board with God's eternal will for your life.  

I encourage you to push hard into your COMPASS GUIDE program. Learn from it.  Develop your goals, your 25 word Core Vision Statement, and your focus.  God will walk with you because you are submitting your core development to His Word, His fire, His cloud.  His presence will walk with you and you will find that supernatural miracles will begin to happen all around you.

Moses pleaded with God to walk with Him so that the world would know that Israel was different from all other nations.  I encourage you to plead with God also, and develop God's will and intention for your life through the COMPASS GUIDE program.  With this in place, God will perform mighty signs, wonders, and miracles as He walks along life's daily path with you.  You will find success!  And success is a PERSON.  His name is JESUS CHRIST, KING OF KINGS!   king king  king

Tomorrow's Reading:
11-Feb Exodus 35-37 John 15-16 Psalms 56-60 Proverbs 11
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://compassguide.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down